Sidewalk Astronomy

Sidewalk Astronomy

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mars One Candidates

I came across a video which I found to be a little morbid but encouraging at the same time as I know our species is always fighting to explore new frontiers. The Mars One mission has selected 3 potential candidates to be sent on a one-way trip to Mars and this short video is an interview of their outlook of life, what they expect from the coming Mars mission and the things they care about here on Earth.



I have also attached a link below to the Mars One website. Check it out if you want to know more about it.

http://www.mars-one.com/

Edited: Shortly after I have posted this, IFLS updated its Facebook page with a writeup advising people not to get their hopes up high for the mission. Check the link out to learn why.

No comments:

Post a Comment