Sidewalk Astronomy

Sidewalk Astronomy

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Mustafa Revisited

Went to Mustafa Centre after work to get something to complement the scrapbook. I thought that since the book is going to be used at night for most of the time, it was only right for me to get a clip-on torch to shade some light on it, no pun intended.

As I was about to cash out at a counter, I saw this quiz game sitting a few meters away from where I was. Curiousity got the better of me and I went over to investigate. It was an astronomy quiz game that came with question cards with different levels of difficulty. Included in the box was a small globe featuring constellations of the night sky, though I am not sure what it is for as I don't think it has anything to do with the quiz game. The globe is a nice addition for display purpose, I guess.

Let there be light!


No comments:

Post a Comment